Have you ever thought “Man, I feel impossibly shitty and I don’t know why”?
Run through this checklist before you do anything else.
- What have I eaten in the last 24 hours? Is it enough? If not, go and eat some food, you butt.
- Am I hydrated? If not, put some fluids in your body, fool.
- Have I slept an acceptable amount in the last 24 hours and preceeding few days? If not, do your utmost to have a nap. You need a reset, bro.
- Have I been outside/partaken in whatever form of exercise I am capable of? You’re stagnating, homie.
- Have I communicated with anyone? At all? About anything? In the last 24 hours? Sup, you’re not actually a lone wolf, and even if you’re just shouting BUTTLUMPS at someone over the intertubes, it’s better than shouting it at yourself inside your own head.
So basically: eat, drink, sleep, walk, and talk. If you still feel like emotional ass after that, start looking for more involved explanations.
This shit is no joke.
All of these are extremely important.
Adding: 6. Have I communicated too much? Am I overstimulated? Do I need some quiet time? Go stare at a blank wall in utter silence for a bit.
I try to go through this kind of checklist whenever I feel funky. It really helps.
i don’t just want a boyfriend/girlfriend i want someone who laughs into kisses and stays in bed an extra hour with me every morning and buys me chinese food when i’m on my period and cries in front of me and lets me cry in front of them and someone i can take quiet baths with or have shower fights with and someone i can just be completely me around and i dont care how corny it sounds i just wanna find a soul mate
gentle reminder that cleopatra’s beauty is rumored to have started wars in ancient history
gentle reminder that people are evolving to be more and more attractive
gentle reminder that your beauty probably would have started at least 2 wars by now if you lived in 30 BC
wat a gently delivered compliment thank u